Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was featured in an email this morning from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Lots of good reviews. Submitted by JIMINNYC. "Quick, easy and tasty turkey burgers with a kick."
- 1 lb ground turkey (99% fat free)
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons chunky salsa (use medium or hot for extra kick)
- 1 dash chili powder (optional)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly (about 10 minutes), flipping once about half-way through.
I really love these turkey burgers! I left out the chili powder and served on multigrain keiser rolls with lettuce and tomato. Thank you for posting this!