Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good made-before kid pleaser.
Make and share this Salsa Tuna Melt Calzone recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tuna, cheese, salsa and celery.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, oil and water in a bowl into a smooth dough.
- Divide into two. Shape into a ball; roll each out into about an 8-inch circle.
- Place circle on ungreased cookie sheet. Top half of circle with tuna mixture to within 1 inch of edges. Fold dough over filling; press edge with fork to seal.
- (You can leave these in the fridge for an hour or two at this point: I like to chill them at least 10 minutes. It makes the dough flakier, IMO).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 450°F Let cool 5 minutes. Cut each half circle into three wedges.