paula giles's Note:
This is a very good chicken dish. The salsa for it is very tasty. I haven't tried it with the fish but it sounds like it might be good also. We have to work that fish into our diets somehow
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drain and rinse
- 1 1/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup purple onion, chop fine
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, chop fine
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1Cover and chill Salsa 2 hours.
- 2Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper over chicken.
- 3Melt butter in skillet and cook chicken 5-7 minutes on each side.
- 4Stir cilantro into salsa and serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Topped Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g