- 3 -4 medium tomatoes, cut in fourths
- 2 tomatillos
- 4 green onions
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, about
- 3⁄4 fresh jalapeno (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Tabasco jalapeno sauce (optional)
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tomatoes into fourths, place in blender.
- blend the tomatoes until blended combine all other ingredients in the blender blend until it's pretty much a liquid (maybe 1 min).
- You can't lose with this salsa--this make a medium flavored salsa; use more jalapeños for hot.