- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup taco blend cheese
- minced fresh parsley, for topping (optional)
- sour cream, to dip strips in
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll cresent roll dough and seperate into four retangles.
- Place on a greased baking sheet Spread salsa and mustard on each rectangle.
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 8-10 min longer or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into strips.
- Sprinkle with parsley and dip in sour cream.