1/1 Photo of Salsa Stoup - Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals
This is actually a really good end of the week-use up all the veggies kind of stoup. It makes a great lunch! I added black beans I had leftover from taco night and I also added rice. The jalapeno doesn't make it too hot either. If you don't like the heat of a jalapeno, they can definately be omitted all together and this would still be great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of pan, plus some for brushing tortillas
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped with greens
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1Heat a medium soup pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan and the jalapenos, bell pepper, onions, celery and garlic. Season with salt and pepper then saute veggies 5 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, crushed tomatoes and stock and bring soup to a bubble.
- 4Reduce heat to a simmer and stir in cilantro.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Stoup - Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 701.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g