I found this on the web a few months ago when I was looking for low-fat meals and I LOVED it!! Amazingly good and very easy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased shallow baking dish; season with the taco seasoning mix.
- 2Pour the salsa over the chicken.
- 3Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- 4When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pan, stir sour cream into salsa, then return chicken.
- 5Serve salsa sour cream chicken with a big tossed salad and Spanish rice.
- 6This chicken breast recipe serves 4.
- 7(I did this with chicken thighs- bone in- and just removed the skin before cooking- came out fine,-- so any piece of chicken can be used-also just used plain rice- it tastes good enough!).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Sour Cream Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix