Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
i was looking in the "fridge"and saw the salsa,and chicken and i came up with this.
Make and share this Salsa Smothered Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- in a medium size skillet,melt margarine over medium heat.
- add chicken to skillet,and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- cook chicken until no longer pink,about 5 to 7 minutes.
- add salsa to chicken,simmer until heated through.
- divide rice among four bowls.
- then divide salsa chicken over rice.
- sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over salsa chicken and rice.