- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (chef's heat preferance)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups cooked white rice (keep warm)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese or 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- in a medium size skillet,melt margarine over medium heat.
- add chicken to skillet,and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- cook chicken until no longer pink,about 5 to 7 minutes.
- add salsa to chicken,simmer until heated through.
- divide rice among four bowls.
- then divide salsa chicken over rice.
- sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over salsa chicken and rice.