Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy meal courtesy of Quick Cooking. 4 points per serving for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core if served over couscous or noodles.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In large skillet, cook beef over medium high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salsa, soup and brown sugar.
- Cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon 1/2 cup unto each bun.
My family loved this recipe. I did add half a packet of taco seasoning.
It was really good! Even better reheated! Next time I'll use a spicier salsa.
I thought it was a delicious lowfat version of a favorite meal. My family loved it and didn't even know it was "diet". Thanks so much for posting.