Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great appetizer for your holiday tray.
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesoft neufchatel cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jartaco bell home original thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- wheat thins reduced-fat whole wheat cracker (baked)
- Beat cheese till smooth with electric mixer, blend in salsa gradually till well mixed.
- Stir in shrimp, celery and onions blend well; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hours Serve dip with crackers.