quick meal's Note:
This salad is a perfect summer salad. Serve with something with a little spice to it and this will complement your meal. I made this with BBQ Spice Chicken by Rachel Ray which I also posted. Hope you enjoy. By the way, this is even better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a grill pan (or skillet) over medium high heat.
- 2Grill pineapple slices for 5 minutes, turning once.
- 3While pineapple grills, chop bell pepper (I used orange but you could use any color pepper you want) and onion and quarter tomatoes. Place in a large bowl.
- 4Chop grilled pineapple and place in bowl with other ingredients.
- 5Chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- 6Drizzle with EVOO. Add salt and pepper.
- 7Mix and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Salad - Rachel Ray - Ww 2 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g