Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salad is a perfect summer salad. Serve with something with a little spice to it and this will complement your meal. I made this with BBQ Spice Chicken by Rachel Ray which I also posted. Hope you enjoy. By the way, this is even better the next day!
- Heat a grill pan (or skillet) over medium high heat.
- Grill pineapple slices for 5 minutes, turning once.
- While pineapple grills, chop bell pepper (I used orange but you could use any color pepper you want) and onion and quarter tomatoes. Place in a large bowl.
- Chop grilled pineapple and place in bowl with other ingredients.
- Chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- Drizzle with EVOO. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix and serve.