Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and light accompaniment to a mexican meal or grilled meat.
Make and share this Salsa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh mild green chili
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- Add queso blanco or tuna for a low carb lunch.
Excellent refreshing salad. The chili and Jalapeno give a nice bite to it and the lime juice is all the dressing needed. I did not have cilantro and know I would have loved it in the salad (next time for sure).Served with sliced canned ham & Cottage cheese. Lovely lunch thanks Amy