Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A delicious appetizer
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 20 tortillas (2 pkgs)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread thin layer of mixture over each tortilla and rollup.
- Place in refrigerator overnite.
- Cut into 1/2 inch bite size pieces.
- Serve with remaining salsa.
I made a half batch, and they were very good. You can't really detect the flavours of the onion powder, garlic salt and chili powder over the taste of the salsa. Next time, I might not bother putting them in.