Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from Philadelphia cream cheese. Looks so yummy as appetizer. ETA : I made it this week and it's really good. We used a mild salsa. And I didn't have mexican cheese so I used monterey jack.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mexican style 2% milk finely shredded four cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix cream cheese and salsa; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Cut each crosswise into 5 slices.
When I make these i use a packet of ranch dressing, yummy
Thanks for sharing this recipe Boomette. So quick and simple to make I will be taking a platter of these to the next church potluck. I served them for lunch today and not one child complained...a big plus. I think I will make one small change next time and that is to use raw salsa as it has a much fresher taste. Made and reviewed for the 48th AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
These are very good. I made them for lunch today and they are very filling, too. I had just one and will save the rest for later. Very simple to make, too! Thanks for sharing.