Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
this salsa is better than any salsa you can buy in the store. My wife is from a little town in mexico called Guanajuato. Her mom passed it down to her. If you like spicy salsa this is for you, It's great on anything. This recipe does not have measurements, but trust me it's worth it!
- 8 -9 green tomatoes (Husks Removed and Washed) or 8 -9 tomatillos (Husks Removed and Washed)
- handful dried red chili (Acording to Taste and Spicyness)
- 1 teaspoon salt (Acoroding to taste)
- 1⁄2 onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (Acording to Taste)
- On medium heat cook chile peppers until soft or dark.
- add tomatillas, cover, cook until tomatillos are soft.
- put into blender, blend well, salt to taste.
- Pour into container set aside.
- dice onion and cut cilantro.
- add to salsa -- Do not add cilantro and onion to blender.