Recipe by Bogey'sMom
This recipe came as a result of working nights several days in a row and really not wanting to drive to the grocery store when I awakened in the afternoon. The thawed chicken legs seemed so boring, so I mixed what I had together and my husband called me at work to say how good it was. I had a leftover microwaved piece the next morning and it was still good.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I really wondered how this would come out. I'M NOT SORRY I TRIED THIS! You know, everyone liked it and it was very easy to prepare. DD thought it tasted like a taco. I used chicken breast and spooned some of the sauce over rice. It really makes a lot of sauce so next time I'm going to cut the sauce in half.
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup medium heat salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 lb thick cut bacon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken leg quarters in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cumin and chili powder.
- Mix together the ranch dressing, salsa, and sour cream and pour over chicken.
- Lay bacon slices over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until bacon is brown and crisped on the edges.