Recipe by Karyl Lee
A great lunch favorite, many alternatives easily made. This was created as a "speed" lunch one busy day.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried black beans (Little Bear brand)
- 1⁄3 cup diced red bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup salsa, of preference
- 6 vegetarian hot dogs
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the vegetables.
- Spread the black beans on the six tortillas, making a flat retangular bed.
- Split the hotdogs and lay them on the black beans.
- Add the vegetables and cheese, spoon 1/2 c salsa over vegetables.
- Roll the tortillas up, closing the ends inches.
- Spray with vegetable spray, place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425F for approximately 18 minutes, turning over once.
- Serve with additional salsa.