Recipe by Bayhill
My family loves chips and salsa. This salsa is so quick and easy to make, and it is definitely a family favorite.
Top Review by teresas
This was quick and easy to prepare...the hubby enjoyed it on his burritos for lunch today...along with a side of chips to dip in it...made for your week #11 football win...congrats...
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend on lowest speed 2 seconds to chop tomatoes.
- Combine tomatoes with onion, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and jalapeno. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.