Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a quick and easy pot roast. All the trimmings are within the same pot. Great for a busy day!
- 8 lbs roast
- 32 ounces Pace Picante Sauce (or your favorite sauce)
- 5 lbs russet potatoes or 5 lbs new potatoes
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 1 large yellow onion
- 32 ounces of swansons chicken broth
- Pour a small amount of salsa in bottom of pan to prevent veggies from sticking.
- Place roast (unseasoned) in pan.
- Chop potatos and onions and place in roast pan with carrots.
- Pour salsa and chicken broth over the roast and veggies.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 2 hours.