Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this salsa last night to go with my breakfast burrito this morning, and I think it turned out pretty good.
- 1 (10 ounce) canro-tel tomatoes and green chilies
- 5 roma tomatoes, cut in four
- 1 small red onion, cut in 6-8 pieces
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put everything in a food processor. Pulse 10 times or until desired consistency. Chill for a couple of hours or until the next day. Enjoy!