Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do not like the bottled salsas at all so I always make my own. This one has the traditional ingredients and my family loves it. I use the milder version of Ro-tel for the children and the regular version for us.
- 1 (10 ounce) canro-tel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 4 large roma tomatoes, cut in four
- 3 green onions, lower half only, cut in four
- 1 bunch cilantro, about 1 oz., leaves only
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put everything in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency. Chill for a couple of hours or until the next day. Enjoy!
Not only this recipe is easy to make it's very tasty. Thank you. absolutely divine!