Recipe by Bren in LR
This recipe was sent to the magazine from a reader. It uses canned tomatoes which makes it easy to prepare and it makes a great salsa. What could be better?
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Fall PAC 2012 and this was a great one! The only change I did was for the one can of tomatoes I used a small can of rotel (that was what I had left in the pantry). Delish. Thank you for posting.
- 1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 jalapeno pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained