Recipe by cervantesbrandi
This salsa packs a punch! If you can't take the heat you can leave out the habanero all together and replace the serranos with some jalapeños. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I use Hunts brand fire roasted tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 small onion (minced)
- 1 habanero pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin (ground)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the minced onions in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the can of tomatoes, the cilantro, and the chiles in a food processor and process on high until the cilantro and chile is finely chopped.
- Pour the tomato mixture into the bowl with the onions.
- Add the salt, vinegar, and ground cumin and stir to combine.