Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a family friend this salad seem quite simple. I haven't tried it personally but looking forward to when I can my salsa this season.
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 12 ounces tri-color pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare pasta according to box, drain.
- Mix rest of ingredients. Mixture should have a slight creaminess.
- Excellent warm or ice cold.
- Variation: add diced leftover chicken for a quick main dish.
Quick, Easy, Tasty, what more could you ask for. I used red bell pepper because that's what I had, and I finely chopped some cucumber for a little more crunch. The dressing was delish! I've already recommended this recipe to several friends.