Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
A pretty healthy breakfast. Delicious too =)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (I like cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter (to coat skillet)
- Heat skillet on medium low with butter in pan.
- Beat eggs an milk until frothy.
- Pan is ready when butter makes little bubbles.
- Pour eggs into pan.
- When eggs are mostly set, lift outside of egg and tilt pan until the gooey egg runs underneath (it's okay if some of the egg stays on top).
- Spoon salsa onto the left side of the egg, and flip the other half on top.
- Cook for about a minute and flip onto other side.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover until the cheese melts.
- Spread sour cream on top
- Enjoy =D.