Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy hot very traditional Mexican salsa...
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wow, very good salsa! I made this using the last of my garden tomatoes (used 3 medium). I used a very fresh, young onion from the farmer's market and more cilantro than called for because we love it. We had this with tortilla chips, it was very good! Thanks Salvador, great salsa!