Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
i learned this recipe from some of the ladies i work with - it is very easy - no need to cut anything up - only takes about 20 minutes and with fresh ingredients you can whip up a batch every day - substitute as you like -
- boil water in large pot.
- when almost boiling add all ingredients.
- let come to a boil.
- boil for 10 (ten) minutes.
- take out of water and immediately place in blender/food processor.
- blend to consistency you like (add some of the used water to thin out).
- feel free to add some onion & cilantro if you like.