Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Here's a great way to spice up your marinades! Easy to put together, and fabulous flavor! It uses some of your favorite salsa, and you can control the heat by choosing the level of heat in the salsa. It's better to make it and wait til the next day, as the flavors meld together. The cooking time is actually the time to marinate overnight. The yield is a guestimation, as I don't measure normally. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa (can use your own)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Mix together.
- Pour over beef, chicken or turkey.
- Marinate 2 hours overnight is best).