Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from Campbell's. It's quick, easy, and most importantly, tasty! A nice alternative to Hamburger Helper.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 283.49 g can beef broth
- 283.49 g can water
- 473.18 ml uncooked elbow macaroni
- 283.49 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 236.59 ml chunky salsa
- Brown beef in skillet. Drain, rinse (if desired), and return to stove.
- Stir in beef broth and water; heat to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 min or until tender.
- Mix in soup and salsa; heat thoroughly, stirring often.
My family enjoyed this. It is a great Easy dish.
This was edible, but not good, even for an easy meal.
DH raved over this. Thanks for posting!