Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from Campbell's. It's quick, easy, and most importantly, tasty! A nice alternative to Hamburger Helper.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Brown beef in skillet. Drain, rinse (if desired), and return to stove.
- Stir in beef broth and water; heat to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 min or until tender.
- Mix in soup and salsa; heat thoroughly, stirring often.
My family enjoyed this. It is a great Easy dish.
This was edible, but not good, even for an easy meal.
DH raved over this. Thanks for posting!