Recipe by Mindelicious
Salsa with a twist! Yes another artichoke salsa but this one is different & I think you'll find it quite delicious. Serve this with pita chips, crusty bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or tossed with some spinach!
- 1 lb tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, onion, and olives. Slice artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Stir artichokes into tomato mixture and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, galic, basil, pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons artichoke marinade. Gently mix dressing with tomato mixture.