Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Very tasty and calorie friendly! Use your favorite bottled salsa or fresh. I think this dish is best when the chicken breasts are seared on the grill before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fire up the grill or sautee & brown the chicken breasts in a prepared skillet on the stove top.
- 2Grill both sides of chicken until outer surfaces are seared and lightly browned.
- 3Spray bottom of casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- 4Place grilled chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- 5Brush 1 T brown mustard on top of each breast.
- 6Combine salsa and lime juice, pour over chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered @ 350 for 45 minutes until chicken is done & juices run clear.
- 8Serve over white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 1780.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 54.4 g