- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly grounded
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Pour olive oil into a 10 inch ovenproof frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, peppers and mushrooms, salt and pepper and stir until vegetables are softened but not browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- POur in eggs and cook until almost set but still runny on top, about 2 minutes.
- Pour salsa on top of eggs and sprinkle with cheese. Place in brolier.
- Wait till cheese is melted and browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Slide frittata onto a serving platter and cut into wedges.