Chef at Large's Note:
Family Favorite fir brunch in the fall season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Pour olive oil into a 10 inch ovenproof frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add onions, peppers and mushrooms, salt and pepper and stir until vegetables are softened but not browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- 4POur in eggs and cook until almost set but still runny on top, about 2 minutes.
- 5Pour salsa on top of eggs and sprinkle with cheese. Place in brolier.
- 6Wait till cheese is melted and browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Slide frittata onto a serving platter and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 457.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.3 g