Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Sunset Magazine
- 12 ounces firm ripe tomatoes, rinsed and cored
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh jalapeno chile, minced (remove seeds, if desired, for less heat)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (about)
- salt and pepper
- Chop tomatoes and put in a bowl.
- Add onion, cilantro, chiles and lime juice.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix and refrigerate.
very very good & so easy...i diced everything up pretty small & let it chill for about 2 hours. the flavors were great!