Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Authentic Mexican Salsa recipe! I recently went on a cruise to Mexico and had this salsa for the first time and thought it was the best I have ever had. They served it with baked flour tortilla chips. I like to make sure I cut my jalapeno over the bowl so I can catch the juice to mix into the salsa mixture for added bite!
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded, finely diced
- 1⁄4 white onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno chiles, stemmed, seeded if desired, minced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Stir and toss well. Serve. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator no more than 1 day.