Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and flavorful fresh salsa. Adjust the individual amounts as desired. Serve as a topper for tacos, burritos, etc or just eat with chips.
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, seeded and minced
- 1 sweet onion, minced
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 0.25 ml kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients and let sit for 15 minutes or so, to let flavors meld.
- Try to use kosher salt rather than table salt. It's milder and sweeter.
- Note: To make ahead, do your chopping the day before and combine ingredients 20 minutes before serving.
Added fresh lime juice, perfect!
this was very easy and very good i too added garlic and lime juice and balsalmic vinegar thanks for sharing
This is such a fresh and delicious salsa! It was so easy to make with fresh-from-the-garden veggies. I added a chile pepper and served this with tortilla chips for a yummy snack. Thanks for sharing!