Recipe by megs_
I love fresh, restaurant quality salsa made at home! The only problem is my husband doesn't like it and most recipes make a TON of salsa that ends up sitting in my fridge because I can't eat it all. So I made my own recipe that makes just enough for one extreme salsa lover, or two medium-sized salsa lovers. :)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 onion (Cut the onion into four pieces, just use one of the fourths)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno (Take the seeds out if you prefer. I leave about half of them in for heat.)
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed (Wash and pat dry with paper towels)
- garlic powder, to taste
- cumin, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion and jalepeno into food processor and pulse until blended well.
- Add tomatoes, pulse until blended well.
- Add cilantro, pulse until blended.
- Add seasonings if you prefer. I just put in a dash of garlic powder and cumin and pulse it one or two more times.