We seem to accumulate a lot of fish from my husband's fishing trips. This is one way to make a quick, easy meal. Not very fancy, but we sure like it. From TOH-Quick Cook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put seasoned bread crumbs into a shallow dish.
- 2Coat fish fillets in bread crumbs.
- 3Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 5Brown fillets on each side.
- 6Arrange fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 7Top with salsa and shredded cheese.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Fish
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 1095.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 46.7 g