Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We seem to accumulate a lot of fish from my husband's fishing trips. This is one way to make a quick, easy meal. Not very fancy, but we sure like it. From TOH-Quick Cook
- Put seasoned bread crumbs into a shallow dish.
- Coat fish fillets in bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown fillets on each side.
- Arrange fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with salsa and shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and cheese is melted.