Recipe by jean1
A different way to serve Enchiladas using Salsa instead of Enchilada Sauce. Really good and easy Every one really loves this dish
- 1 jar salsa (Big Jar)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- chopped green onion
- 1 can chopped olive
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In 13x9x2 baking dish pour small layer of Salsa over the bottom of dish.
- Bowl mix cottage cheese,1 cup cheddar cheese, green onion and olives.
- Take about 1/4 cup of mixture and place inside a tortilla.
- Roll up and place in dish on top of salsa.
- Finish all the rest the same.
- Pour the rest of Salsa over the top of filled enchiladas.
- Add remaining cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Bake covered at 375 for 20-25 minutes.