Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Could be wicked, depending on how many jalapenos you put in it. Has a good flavor hot or mild.
- 1 lb tomatillo
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 1 Mexican lime, juice of
- 4 -6 fresh jalapenos (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Remove husks and stems from tomatillos; rinse and drain.
- Place tomatillos in a pan with enough water to cover; bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 5-10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- When tomatillos are cool, remove skins from tomatillos if desired and chop coarsely.
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.