Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and tart tangy pineapple salsa from Roberto Santibanez. A sweeter pepper could be substituted if the jalapeño is too spicy for your tastes.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, minced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve at room temperature.