Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Our newest family member brought this picante sauce and homemade tamales to Christmas dinner. It was fabulous. I begged her for the recipe and now we keep a jar in the fridge all the time. This does have a pretty good bite to it.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 3 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 6 -10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Cool & refrigerate.
Hi, I just made this. It was GREAT....