Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Habanero salsa for tacos or over burritos. Could also be used as a dip
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes with juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 4 habaneros, roasted until slightly blackened. cut off stems and puree
- 5 finely chopped scallions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 pinch kosher salt, to taste
- Incorporate all ingredients in a glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight stirring once.
In a word..... "Awesome!" I think I'm addicted! Thanks for sharing dude!