Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
very nice sauce
- 1 onions white onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice, unsweetened sour or 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Put onions, garlic, orange juice (or lime juice) and water in a blender.
- Set blender on "liquify" setting and process. Crush all dry ingredients together and add them to blender.
- Process for one minute more.
- Ways to use:.
- Marinate meat (chicken, beef, pork or fish) for at least one hour in mixture. It is better to marinate meats overnight. Brush meat frequently with the sauce while cooking.