Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this stuff! This is a very simple uncooked salsa for cilantro lovers. I like mild salsa, but those who disagree could add peppers.
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (optional)
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- If necessary, drain extra tomato juice.
I loved how simple this recipe was and that it made a mild salsa because I and my boys don't like really spicy salsa, although my husband wouldn't have minded! Because I had so many fresh veggies from the garden, I added extra tomatoes along with a cucumber and a green pepper. Thanks for sharing!
This is a quick and easy salsa. We did not add any peppers as we are not big on things being too spicy. The combination of ingredients in this salsa is perfect. I made it early in the day to let all the wonderful flavors work together. Thank you so much Lucy for sharing. :-)