Recipe by Clara12
A quick and rich meal which can be made with every other kind of meat, too. You can preapare it hours (or even a day) before, get dressed and put it in the oven, when your friends arive.
Top Review by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
Hi Clara12; Such a simple recipe to make and it has that nice Salsa/Creamy combination taste. I also love experimenting to make various kinds of chicken recipes. I am recipe developer, author, publisher, distributor, promoter and the ladies gave me a title, "BSG" "Uncle Bill"
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix heavy cream and salsa in a casserole.
- Wash the chicken breasts and dry them with a paper towel.
- Lay them into the sauce and cover them with the mixture.
- Bake 1 hour at 400° F or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- If you don't eat meat you can substitute the chicken with feta and bake it for approx 20 minutes.
- Serve with white wine, pita bread, rice or/ and fresh garden salad.