1/5 Photos of Salsa-Cream-Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
A quick and rich meal which can be made with every other kind of meat, too. You can preapare it hours (or even a day) before, get dressed and put it in the oven, when your friends arive.
My Private Note
- 1Mix heavy cream and salsa in a casserole.
- 2Wash the chicken breasts and dry them with a paper towel.
- 3Lay them into the sauce and cover them with the mixture.
- 4Bake 1 hour at 400° F or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- 5If you don't eat meat you can substitute the chicken with feta and bake it for approx 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with white wine, pita bread, rice or/ and fresh garden salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa-Cream-Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.1
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 228.6 mg
- Sodium 785.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g