Recipe by Jenny Beadnut
This recipe couldn't be any easier. And the taste is fabulous! Of course, your favorite salsa makes it even better. I got this recipe from my cousin in Texas, who cooks only meals that are quick, effortless, and delicious!
Top Review by audie schmidt
My family LOVES this recipe! So easy and delicious! I always use my favorite Chi Chi's original mild salsa. It is tangy, not hot. I have cooked this in the crock pot too, although the sauce is a bit watery. Yummy! This one is a keeper! Thanks Jenny Beadnut!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups salsa
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a casserole pan (I use 9 x 11), comine and mix salsa, mustard, and lime juice.
- Add chicken breast-- covering with salsa mixture.
- Marinade in refrigerator for 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for one hour, or until done.
- I always bake the chicken in the entire contents of the salsa mixture.
- Since you marinated your chicken in a 9 x 11 pan, just put the whole thing in the oven.
- Makes it very easy!